Thursday, January 14, 2010

How to change in the toolbar of product list page in magento

remove from bottom of app/design/frontend/default/default/template/catalog/product/list.phtml fallowing line:



echo $this->getToolbarHtml() ?>


then replace by



echo $this->getToolbarBlock()->setTemplate('catalog/product/list/toolbar.phtml')->toHtml(); ?>


Feel free to change ‘catalog/product/list/toolbar.phtml’ to you toolbar html. You can create catalog/product/list/toolbar_bottom.phtml then code will looks like:



echo $this->getToolbarBlock()->setTemplate('catalog/product/list/toolbar_bottom.phtml')->toHtml(); ?>


2 comments:

  1. well

    This is nice but I don't need know but I have get new. I will use when i need about change tools product Magento Developers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    magento development company in bangalore 

    ReplyDelete